Bring The Future To Your Home
Smart technology is revolutionising the way we live. By connecting devices and appliances to the internet, smart technology gives us unprecedented control over our homes. But smart technology isn’t just about convenience, it also has the potential to save us money.
We’re there when you need us.
What Are Smart Homes?
A smart home is a home that uses internet-connected devices to automate parts of your home life. This could be by simply controlling your heat using Google Nest and can lead to more advanced things such as a Sense Guard that automatically detects leaks and shuts off the water supply. Essentially, smart homes are providing you with the ability to control what happens in your home with just a touch of a button.
How Can I Make My Home Smart?
Technology doesn’t have to be confusing, here at SES Home Services we are able to offer expert advice to help you kit your home out with smart devices. From stopping leaks as soon as they start, to reducing your energy consumption and saving you money. We’re there when you need us.
Take a look at our range of smart home products below.
- Tado makes sure no energy is wasted. It knows how far you are away from home
- The programmer gets to know your property and works out the most efficient way to heat your home
- Control your central heating on the go
- Compatible with most types of heating system
- Save energy by only heating the rooms you are using and achieve the perfect temperature
- Offers 7-day, 24-hour and week/weekend programme