Book 1 hour of a plumbing engineer’s time to deal with tap, valve or cistern problems. Your fixed price service includes:
- Tap rewashering to cure persistent dripping
- Gate valve repair to treat seized valves, remove build up of scale and restore water flow
- Ball valve repair to ensure that the water flow is restored to the cistern
- Work carried out by a fully qualified plumbing engineer
- Reliable service from our team of experienced plumbing engineers
Book and pay online to receive an exclusive discount and priority booking.
- Please check you are within our geographical area.
- Click ‘add to cart’.
- When you’ve finished shopping, complete the checkout details and pay.
- You will receive a receipt by email and our customer service team will be in touch within 24 hours to book your priority appointment. If order is placed during the weekend, the contact will be made on the next working day.
Online quote applies for a 1 hour booking of an engineer between 0800-1700, Monday to Friday. Additional parts or remedial work are not included. If the job is likely to take longer than 1 hour, this will be quoted for in advance of work being completed and a full refund offered if you no longer wish to proceed. If you do, we’ll invoice you for any remaining work to be paid for in addition to this fixed price service. Traditional tap washers only. Does not include ceramic discs. Gate valve and ball values up to 22mm on copper pipe work. Please see our terms and conditions and refund policy.