Our engineers are experienced in dealing with all types of drains. They have the expertise to restore your drain to full working order, quickly and efficiently. Buy 1 hour of an engineer’s time to unblock a drain.
Your fixed price service includes:
- A call within 1 hour* of your purchase to arrange your call-out
- 1 hour of an engineer’s time to unblock a drain
- Use of rods, plungers and electro-magnetic cleaning tools
- Work carried out to the highest safety and hygiene standards
- Oil based, solid foreign objects and root removal possible
Book and pay online to receive an exclusive discount and priority booking – we’ll call you back to arrange your appointment within 1 hour* of your booking. Normal price £126, online offer price £96.
- Please check you are within our geographical area.
- Click ‘add to cart’.
- When you’ve finished shopping, complete the checkout details and pay.
- You will receive a receipt by email and our customer service team will be in touch within 1 hour* to book your priority appointment if made 0730-1700, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). If order is placed outside of these hours or during the weekend, the contact will be made on the next working day.
*We will endeavour to call back within 1 hour for enquiries received between 0730-1700, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Sutton & East Surrey Water Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delays to call back time frames caused by server issues that delay the sending or receipt of the confirmation email. If in doubt, please call 0203 627 9433.
Online quote applies for a 1 hour booking of an engineer between 0800-1700, Monday to Friday. Additional parts or remedial work are not included. Creating access to or digging up work to repair a drain are not part of this offer and can be quoted for separately. Commercial customers should contact us for a quote. Any variation in requirements or work lasting beyond 1 hour, will be quoted for in advance of work being completed and a full refund offered if you no longer wish to proceed. If you do, we’ll invoice you for any remaining work to be paid for in addition to this fixed price service. Please see our terms and conditions and refund policy.