Landlord safety check with two CP12 certificates
Ensure that the gas appliances in your tenanted property are safe to use with a gas safety check including certificate. This service includes:
- Test of the flue flow
- Check appliances for gas tightness
- Standard and working pressure tested
- Issue of CP12 gas safety record
Please note this cost includes 2 gas appliances (which can include a boiler). If you have more than 2 appliances, the cost is £29 per additional gas appliance for the extra CP12 certificate. If you have more than one appliance, please select the number of certificates required before proceeding to checkout.
- Please check you are within our geographical area.
- Click ‘add to cart’.
- When you’ve finished shopping, complete the checkout details and pay.
- You will receive a receipt by email and our customer service team will be in touch within 24 hours to book your priority appointment. If order is placed during the weekend, the contact will be made on the next working day.
Cost of any repair or parts needed for faults found during the service are not included. Maintenance and remedial work does not form part of this service, our engineer can prepare a quote and these costs must be met by the customer. This service cannot be bought by owner occupiers and tenants. Does not include an appliance service. Special price applies if our engineers are on site to carry out other chargeable works. Any variation in requirements will be quoted for in advance of work being completed and a full refund offered if you no longer wish to proceed. If you do, we’ll invoice you for any remaining work to be paid for in addition to this fixed price service. Please note that if you have any other gas appliance other than your boiler, the cost is £29 per additional gas appliance for the extra CP12 certificate. If you have more than one appliance, please select the number of certificates required before proceeding to checkout. Please see our terms and conditions and refund policy.