Main function of job (in addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required):
- Speaking to customers on the telephone to provide advice and information relating to the services we provide, including both inbound and outbound call handling
- Handle calls to schedule work for mobile engineers across all departments, with outbound calls to arrange second phase work
- Promotion of sales opportunities with existing customers, to include outbound calls to pursue open quotes.
- Liaison with Wholesalers regarding billing and operational customer issues
- Proactively handle complaints received by various channels in the first instance, log and record in line with company process
- Respond to enquiries on all aspects of various services provided to customers, including insurance claims, chargeable work, water and waste water account enquiries
- Provide direct advice to customers about the billing and collection of water, wastewater and service charges
- Provide advice to customers about leakage, high consumption, and the consistency and quality of the wholesale service.
- Communicate with Wholesalers to resolve customer queries relating to billing and operational issues.
- Support upselling and cross-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Accurately capture and record all data, including customer permissions and ensure that all customer data is kept up to date
- Liaison with 3rd party companies and contractors to ensure all work is completed within appropriate timescales
Office based call-centre environment with continual customer contact throughout the day.